What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof? Just staying on it I guess, long as she can.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My favourite London Spring/Summer Collections

Jonathan Saunders
Clear-cut boundaries against spray-painted lines, bright orange, baby blue, short-sleeved shirts, neatness and order, waists














Unique
Crimped hair, mythical, 70s again, ethereal, chiffon, prints, can't wait for it to hit the shops!




Christopher Kane
Clothes the colours of macaroons, pleats, sheer (yet again), detail and embroidery








Hannah Marshall
This neutral and sheer collection really reminds me of Lilly Heine's MA Collection for Central St Martins that I blogged about earlier this year... I think I prefer Lilly Heine! What are your thoughts?





Burberry Prosum
The latest Burberry trench - cropped with a coloured belt or in snakeskin, animal print, studded leather, short and tight, edgy, killer heels




Charles Anastase
Orange platform heels, chemistry lab goggles, pastels, pastel and barely black tights for summer, a hint of librarian, gardening in the spring




Other collections of note that almost made my top list are:
Meadham Kirchhoff (top left), Marios Schwab (top right)
Michael van der Ham (bottom left) and Peter Pilotto (bottom right)  






Images courtesy of style.com and vogue.com

No comments: